Kangaroo Tent City and BBQ's have been tent experts since 1949 and have a proud heritage of manufacturing, designing and supplying a large variety of tents, portable gazebos and temporary shelters for the Australian market. Today Kangaroo Tent City and BBQs is proud to not only offer the largest range of Canvas Tents in Australia, but a large variety of accessories that suit a variety of recreational needs to help clients "Do it Outdoors".
Our proud history, and depth of expertise is supported by our constant drive to innovate and improve. Each year we set up, test, demolish, and pull down a large variety of designs in portable shelters, to ensure we have the up to date know-how to support our customers needs. We have sold tens of thousands of tents over the years - for hikers, for touring, for family camping, and for commercial use - and tested hundreds of designs in a variety of conditions to see how they perform. For this reason our advice is actively asked for in the outdoor industry, and we have experts available as required if you are seeking advice on your next tent or temporary shelter purchase. Not just for the recreational camper, but shelters for semi-permanent accommodation, tour operators, mining exploration, scouts and government departments, and those who seek a more durable shelter for more rugged use. We've got you covered.
As experts in our field, we won't put you into any tent or temporary shelter that doesn't work with us. This is our solemn vow and promise.
Our aim is to offer the latest premium quality products at every day competitive prices. With such a large range there are always going to be times when some of our prices may either be lower or higher than others. Wherever possible we will endeavour to match competitors prices where we can.
There are times when we may chose not to match a competitors price and this will be at our sole discretion. These situations include (but are not limited to)
* Clearances prices on ex demo stock or discontinued stock that is being superceeded by a new model.
* Where the competitor has no stock
* Where the competitor is an online only retailer.
* Where the item is no longer available to order.
* Where the alternative offer may be interstate or overseas, and the cost of freight and handling must be taken into consideration.
* The offer needs to be in writing or advertised to verify the price. We reserve the right to obtain proof of the advertised price.
* The item must be like for like the same model. We will not offer a new season model for the price of a clearance offer on a model from the previous season. The model must have exactly the same features, must be brand new (not a cheaper price because it is an ex demo model), or in the same or similar condition if not brand new, and must be in stock with a retail shop outlet (rather than being ordered in especially).